Wis. Dad Accused of Killing Kids Pleads Not Guilty | News
A Wisconsin judge has entered not guilty pleas for a man accused of killing his three young daughters.
North Dakota construction worker Aaron Schaffhausen faces three homicide counts and an arson charge in the deaths of 11-year-old Amara, 8-year-old Sophie and 5-year-old Cecilia Schaffhausen.
Online court records show Aaron Schaffhausen's attorney stood mute during an arraignment in St. Croix County Circuit Court Tuesday. Judge Howard C. Cameron entered not guilty pleas for Schaffhausen on all the charges.
Police discovered the girls' bodies in the River Falls home they shared with their mother last month. They also found an overturned gasoline can in the basement.
Schaffhausen and the girls' mother divorced in January.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- World's 3rd Oldest Snow Monkey to Turn 31 at Minnesota Zoo
- Model Airplane Enthusiasts Seek Permission to Fly in Scott County
- 1 Person Hurt in Plane Accident at Airlake Airport in Lakeville
- Twin Cities Schools Launch Minnesota Thursdays to Feature Foods from Local Farms
- New U of M Study Links using a Doula and Reduction in C-Sections