River Falls Mother: Take Home Where My Girls Died Off Market | News
The mother of three girls brutally murdered last summer is pleading that the house in River Falls where her daughters died be taken off the market.
Jessica Schaffhausen is upset the family of her ex-husband Aaron Schaffhausen placed the home for sale, even as he faces trial for the killings. The four bedroom home was listed at $229,000 by Edina Realty.
In a letter sent to the listing agent Jessica said a sale would let her daughters murderer "get tens of thousands of dollars," it will "disqualify him for the public defender he is using," and "the criminal trial process would be set back drastically."
Edina Realty pulled the home off the market. Jessica Schaffhausen was renting the home from Aaron at the time of the murders. We contacted Aaron Schaffhausen's attorney but he did not call us back.
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mendota Heights Officer Patrick Remembered for Kindness, Devotion to Job
- Family of Fallen Mendota Heights Police Officer Touched by Community Support
- Police Locate Suspect's Vehicle in Officer Shooting Manhunt
- Suspect Arrested, Charged in Northfield Armed Robbery and Shooting
- Community Members Gather to Honor Mendota Heights Officer
- Friday Marks 7 Years Since I-35W Bridge Collapse in Mpls.
- Hennepin County Sheriff's Deputies to Start Carrying Heroin Antidote
- Medical Pot Backers Hope to Speed Task Force Work
- U of M Jumps 435 Spots on FORBES America's Best College List
- Eden Prairie Man Sentenced for Drunk Driving Crash that Killed Nephew