River Falls Mother: Take Home Where My Girls Died Off Market | News
The mother of three girls brutally murdered last summer is pleading that the house in River Falls where her daughters died be taken off the market.
Jessica Schaffhausen is upset the family of her ex-husband Aaron Schaffhausen placed the home for sale, even as he faces trial for the killings. The four bedroom home was listed at $229,000 by Edina Realty.
In a letter sent to the listing agent Jessica said a sale would let her daughters murderer "get tens of thousands of dollars," it will "disqualify him for the public defender he is using," and "the criminal trial process would be set back drastically."
Edina Realty pulled the home off the market. Jessica Schaffhausen was renting the home from Aaron at the time of the murders. We contacted Aaron Schaffhausen's attorney but he did not call us back.
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist Killed in Crash Near Mall of America
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Two Charged in South St. Paul Drive-By Shooting
- Amish Building Permit Disagreement in Fillmore Co. Lands in Court
- Standout Mankato Football Player Charged in Shooting near Renaissance Festival
- Key Lawmakers say 'No' to Idea for ATV Park Using Legacy Tax Money
- Byron Smith Fights Restitution to Teens' Families, Breaks Down in Court
- Inmate Dies in Stearns County Jail
- Report: 2 Alleged Terrorists were Classmates at Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Bloomington Man Says Indictment for Illegal Gambling is Unfair
- Police Chase Robbery Suspects across Twin Cities
- Minneapolis South HS Remembers Teen During Football Game
- Minneapolis Considering Accessory Dwelling Units, Holds Public Meeting