WEB EXTRA: Foreclosure Sale Notice for Schaffhausen House | News
The house where three girls were murdered by their father will be up for auction in August in River Falls, Wis.
Aaron Schaffhausen was sentenced to three consecutive life in prison sentences for killing Amara, Sophie and Cecilia in 2012 at 2790 Morningside Ave. in River Falls.
The house was listed as foreclosed Jan. 31. The auction is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, at the St. Croix County Government Center.
Watch our previous coverage in the video box above.
The following is the Notice of Foreclosure Sale for the home:
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minnesotans Shoveling Out After Spring Snowstorm
- Nationwide Manhunt for Pine Co. Minister Charged with 59 Sex Crimes
- Son Admits Hosting La qui Parle Co. Party that Led to Teen's Death
- Push Made to Fund, Build New State Security Hospital in St. Peter
- St. Cloud Police Look for Level III Predatory Offender