WEB EXTRA: Foreclosure Sale Notice for Schaffhausen House | News
The house where three girls were murdered by their father will be up for auction in August in River Falls, Wis.
Aaron Schaffhausen was sentenced to three consecutive life in prison sentences for killing Amara, Sophie and Cecilia in 2012 at 2790 Morningside Ave. in River Falls.
The house was listed as foreclosed Jan. 31. The auction is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, at the St. Croix County Government Center.
Watch our previous coverage in the video box above.
The following is the Notice of Foreclosure Sale for the home:
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association
- Judge Tosses Most Serious Charges in Waseca Foiled Plot
- Sheriff: 14-Year-Old Hospitalized in SW Minn. was Mother of Dead Newborn
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured in Accident at Renville Co. Power Line Work Site
- Mendota Heights Man Fatally Shot after Allegedly Barging into Northern Minn. Home
- Duluth Dips into Dunkin' Donuts; Event in Edina for Potential Franchisees