WEB EXTRA: Foreclosure Sale Notice for Schaffhausen House | News
The house where three girls were murdered by their father will be up for auction in August in River Falls, Wis.
Aaron Schaffhausen was sentenced to three consecutive life in prison sentences for killing Amara, Sophie and Cecilia in 2012 at 2790 Morningside Ave. in River Falls.
The house was listed as foreclosed Jan. 31. The auction is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, at the St. Croix County Government Center.
Watch our previous coverage in the video box above.
The following is the Notice of Foreclosure Sale for the home:
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases