WEB EXTRA: Foreclosure Sale Notice for Schaffhausen House | News
The house where three girls were murdered by their father will be up for auction in August in River Falls, Wis.
Aaron Schaffhausen was sentenced to three consecutive life in prison sentences for killing Amara, Sophie and Cecilia in 2012 at 2790 Morningside Ave. in River Falls.
The house was listed as foreclosed Jan. 31. The auction is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, at the St. Croix County Government Center.
Watch our previous coverage in the video box above.
The following is the Notice of Foreclosure Sale for the home:
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lebanon Hills Advocates to Hold Information Meeting About Development Plan
- Visitation, Mass Held for Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash
- Lindsey Vonn 'Ready for Sochi,' Finishes 5th in a World-Cup Super-G
- Changes to Road Were Planned Before Crash that Killed Lakeville Teen
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1