WEB EXTRA: Foreclosure Sale Notice for Schaffhausen House | News
The house where three girls were murdered by their father will be up for auction in August in River Falls, Wis.
Aaron Schaffhausen was sentenced to three consecutive life in prison sentences for killing Amara, Sophie and Cecilia in 2012 at 2790 Morningside Ave. in River Falls.
The house was listed as foreclosed Jan. 31. The auction is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, at the St. Croix County Government Center.
Watch our previous coverage in the video box above.
The following is the Notice of Foreclosure Sale for the home:
Upcoming Events near Western Wisconsin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America
- West St. Paul Church Holds Garage Sale to Benefit Charities
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount